- Stainless Steel Pulleys are manufactured with stainless steel side places and shafts with aluminium sheaves. The swing side plates eliminate the need to thread the rope and therefore allow it to be installed quickly, they also prevent the rope from getting out once they are closed.
- Specialized Pulleys are made of alluminium and are therefore lighter.They feature a cam brake system that allow the rope to pass freely in one direction and is blocked in the other.
- Mounted on a stainless steel shaft and self-lubricating bearing.
- The 2 models of self locking are popular in lifting, they are very useful in forestry, hunting and for industrial applications.
<< Previous Next >>
FREE SHIPPING OPTIONS:
* STENS, NGK & BOSCH - Orders of $300+
* OPTI LUBRICANTS - Orders of $600+
* UNITS - MIX'N MATCH ANY COMBINATION OF 6 (ENGINES INCLUDED)