EA93H Easy Auger
- The #1 auger of choice by rental centers and contractors worldwide. Once you use a counter-balanced Easy AugerŪ hydraulic earth dril, you'll never use anything else. Constructed with 1/4" thick steel frame, the Easy AugerŪ provides up to 350 foot pounds of torque for digging! Both the self-propelled and the non self-propelled models feature a patented auger drive with a two-stage hydraulic pump. The two-stage pump allows the auger to gain torque and power through even the toughest of earths! It's like having two gears, working just like overdrive in your car or truck.
- Easy AugerŪ has a pivoting engine cradle for ease of use and proper tongue weight distribution when towing. The handle swivels to allow for drilling holes on a hill or to angle holes.
- The tow cradle attaches to the engine cradle by inserting two pins. The self-propelled model requires one of the pins to be taken from the wheel drive so no damage is done to the machine while towing.
- Augers are available from 2" to 18" in diameter with a variety of teeth, bits, and extensions (up to 66" deep). The augers attach quickly and easily.
- Each auger comes standard with a 7/8" square hub, dirt teeth, and pilot bit. Adapters are also available to use your existing bits on the Easy AugerŪ: Stihl (1.125" round), General (1" round or 1.375" hex head), and Little Beaver (1.25" square). We also carry a complete assortment of special duty pilot bits, teeth, extensions, and adapters.
- 2 yrs. consumer, 90 day commercial
- 3 yrs. Limited
Order Auger Bits Separately
<< Previous Next >>
FREE SHIPPING OPTIONS:
* STENS, NGK & BOSCH - Orders of $300+
* OPTI LUBRICANTS - Orders of $600+
* UNITS - MIX'N MATCH ANY COMBINATION OF 6 (ENGINES INCLUDED)