- The Bluebird Walk-Behind Aerators offer the highest productivity without damaging the turf. Removable weight bars allow for Improved ground penetration.
- Lifting handles make transport a breeze.
Free wheeling tines (on models 530 and 742) allow for tight turns without tearing the turf. Consistent control of aeration with a maximum depth of three inches.
- Bluebird aerators give you precise, consistent control of coring. With a depth of up to 3", you'll reach even deep set roots for maximum benefit. Free-wheeling outer tines, available on the 530 and 742 models, allow users to continue aerating while turning tight corners with minimal turf damage.
- The Bluebird Towable Aerator is ideal for commercial areas and large residences. Two independent tine rotors with interchangeable closed spoon 1/2" tines provide superior maneuverability around corners and tight areas. A rugged design offers you years of low maintenance productivity.
- Tip Wheels: Tip wheels allow the towable aerator to easily pass through narrow openings. Optional Weight Containers: Five optional weight containers (5 gallon capacity each) ensure optimal soil penetration.
<< Previous Next >>